Yeah, yeah, I haven’t blogged in a while. Don’t worry, you haven’t missed much. Here are the highlights from the past two months:
- Became a notary public.
- Ryan moved out and quit his job.
- Started two new 4th ed. D&D games (I GM one on Sundays and play in Matt’s game at Ed’s house on Fridays).
- Got some awesome stuff for Xmas — a whole bedroom set, an iPod ghettoblaster, a signed copy of the Top Chef cookbook.
- Had a ton of snow.
- Made a new year’s resolution to always dress professionally for work (been keeping it so far).
- Made a new year’s resolution to record every board game I play (also kept this one so far).
- Got new living room furniture (two leather sofas, replacing the old big one).
- Set up RAID 1 for my NAS.
- Turned the extra bedroom into a game room (cleaned it really thoroughly, bought a table and chairs off craigslist, moved in some shelves and bureaus, put up a bunch of posters).
That’s all I can think of at the moment. Part of the reason I haven’t been blogging lately is that I’m twittering. It’s way easier, so I do it more frequently. Plus the 140-character limit discourages rambling. Here’s a widget that displays my four most recent “tweets”:
[removed due to changes in Twitter API]